birding-aus

Peregrine Falcons on Bondi VET (Channel 10 TV)

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Peregrine Falcons on Bondi VET (Channel 10 TV)
From: David Stowe <>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:54:51 +1100
Hi Philip,
You got me intrigued so i just started to watch it online (although haven't
finished as it was having issues playing via the Channel 10 site)

Yes it seems incredible that he hadn't worked out that he had the two chicks in
care and the adults were upset flying at him!
I simply can't believe his hypothesis about poisoning since they couldn't fly
and not realise that they were the chicks!!

Does it end with any resolution?

Cheers
Dave