birding-aus

WTNT & other Atherton Tablelands sightings

To: birding-aus <>, "" <>
Subject: WTNT & other Atherton Tablelands sightings
From: Helen Larson <>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 00:55:42 +0000 (GMT)
Forgot to reply yesterday when 3 White-throated needletails turned up over
Wongaling Beach (FNQ) for the first time, along with about 25 Aust swiftlets.

And this morning there were about 20 of each - awkward things to try to count
as they disappear behind forest trees and then reappear.
A pair of Dollarbirds arrived yesterday too, silently flapping about in the
riparian forest behind our house, and seen today too.
Helen

On Monday, 18 November 2013, 19:57, Alan Gillanders