birding-aus

Electronic Flash

To: "Philip Veerman" <>
Subject: Electronic Flash
From: David Stowe <>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:19:57 +1100
Sorry Philip but what a silly point to make!
As someone that has left something camera related (unknowingly) at a
beach/birding site, I was incredibly thankful that a fellow birding-aus member
found it, took it home and sent an email to this list.
I now have it back and it saved my hundreds of dollars!
Birding/Photography are so intertwined these days that i don't think it is a
big assumption at all.
Even if it is - surely its better to use whatever methods possible to try to
alert the owner??

Paul it's not mine but i thank you for posting this on this forum. A decision
that should be applauded not questioned!

Cheers
David Stowe