birding-aus

NSW ORAC, was Unknown Shorebird

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: NSW ORAC, was Unknown Shorebird
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:28:24 +1100
Hi all,

As a member of NSW ORAC I wrote an article or the HBOC newsletter earlier in
the year to clarify a few things.

See http://www.hboc.org.au/resources/documents/HBOC_Newsletter_Feb12.pdf

On the Records Appraisal page on the HBOC website there is also a lot of info
about ORAC.

See

http://www.hboc.org.au/index.cfm?menukey=39

I hope this clears things up for you Peter.

Mick