birding-aus

Norfolk Island mini-pelagic in late February?

To: <>
Subject: Norfolk Island mini-pelagic in late February?
From: "John Weigel" <>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 11:01:11 +1000
Hi folks

During my week on Norfolk Island at end of February/start of March next year
I am intending to have a day on the water. I've found an operator who,
weather permitting, is prepared to go anywhere and everywhere possible
during a single day.  It's not a cheap prospect ($1,200), so I'm hopeful
that others who are intending to visit NI early in the year may wish to
align their timing with mine for cost-sharing. At this stage I'll have only
one other birder on board.

If you think you may wish to take a punt on the weather and participate,
please contact me at   . Thanks!

John Weigel