birding-aus

the fire hazzard reduction program

To: Stephen Ambrose <>
Subject: the fire hazzard reduction program
From: "Jeremy O'Wheel" <>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 16:06:41 +1000
I don't think anybody doubts the complexity of specific relationships
between fire and ecosystems, especially when you're talking about narrow
specific ecosystems such as that paper.  As I said too much and not enough
fire are both problems.  Last time I checked, South West WA does not make
up the "vast majority" of Australia, and "vast majority" does not mean all.

Jeremy