birding-aus

Thailand

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Thailand
From: Gary Davidson <>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 14:58:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
I don't remember excatly who it was , but I'm sure I've seen Bangkok and
Thailand discussed on this site. We are in the final stages of planning a week
in Thailand next June. We've more-or-less finalised our plans to spend 5 days
at Baan Maka Chalets near K K National Park. And we have a 2 day excursion
planned from Bangkok upon our arrival. What I haven't figured out yet is where
would be a good place to stay in Bangkok for a couple of days at the beginning
and probably one day before we fly out. Can anyone recommend a reasonably
priced comfortable hotel in the city? And what is the best way for us to get
from Bangkok to the Baan Maka Chalets?
Please reply to me directly if you have suggestions.
Thanks
Gary