birding-aus

Grey Butherbirds Eating Pet Budgie

Subject: Grey Butherbirds Eating Pet Budgie
From: Gordon Cain <>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 12:36:21 +1000
And a friend of mine who keeps finches assures me that Indian miners come and
scare his finches. And when they panic and come too near the miners, they get
their legs pulled off. He finds legless -- after a manner of speaking --
finches on the bottom of his aviary.

I would say 'cheers', but. . .

Gordon Cain
Schofields