birding-aus

Heading north - any suggestions?

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Heading north - any suggestions?
From: David Clark <>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:55:40 +1000
We're about to head north; a direct run to the Sunshine Coast, then a more
leisurely trip along the coast to Townsville or perhaps Innisfail, then
west to Normanton and Lawn Hill before returning home to Melbourne via
central and western QLD and NSW (and Bowra Station).  Our route and
itinerary is flexible and any suggestions for places to visit would be most
welcome.  I'm not looking for particular species, but would happily take a
detour to observe anything that takes my fancy.

Cheers

David