birding-aus

Cobourg peninsula

Subject: Cobourg peninsula
From: Savannah Hardy <>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 22:37:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all...
An opportunity might come up next week for my family to travel to the Cobourg
peninsula/Arnhem land next week...
Apparently Arnhem land is the strong hold of the white throated grasswren....
I wrote a message the other day on birdingaus asking about the grasswrens at
gunlom falls/kakadu and I&#x27;d like to say thank you to those that responded
with helpful info ....
Just wondering...has anyone been to cobourg peninsula and would know of any
reliable or possible spots to see these beauties at/near the Garig Gunak Barlu
National park??

Thanks in advance
Kirri :-)