birding-aus

Shoveler 'Show' at Werribee WTP

To: birding-aus threads <>
Subject: Shoveler 'Show' at Werribee WTP
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 12:25:46 +1030
Hi all,

I've just noticed on Vic Birdline that the Shoveler is still along Paradise
Rd...
I will be coming down to Melb for other reasons on Sat/Sund, but I intend to be
in that area this coming Monday with a friend, however neither of us have
access to gate keys (my friend with me isn't even a birder!!)...
I know where Paradise Rd crosses with Pt Wilson Rd...

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for me??

My, how things have changed there since the 70's when I used to help survey the
OBP's... so many rules & regs these days!!

Thanks in advance,

Martin Cachard
Cairns
0428 782 808