birding-aus

Amsterdam Albatross & a few goodies from Heard Island

To: <>
Subject: Amsterdam Albatross & a few goodies from Heard Island
From: "Geoff Jones" <>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 21:24:03 +1000
Good Evening Everyone

                                             Over the last week I have been
sorting thru my photos from the Heard Island Trip as I have so many to go
thru I had been putting it off, so as everyone has been off seeing Forest
Wagtail & Northern Shoveler I have been sitting in front of a computer
trying to sort them out. I have put up the first batch which includes bird
no 347 which is a 10 year old Female Amsterdam Albatross which we were
fortunate enough to see after seeking shelter in the lee of Amsterdam Island
for a short time. As for Heard Island itself, do not make excuses, just get
there at sometime in your life!

Here is my usual link
http://www.barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup

Kindest Regards