birding-aus

Latest IOC list for Oz

Subject: Latest IOC list for Oz
From: John Harris <>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 16:36:35 +1000
Hi All,
my apologies for this but can someone point me in the direction of the
latest IOC list for Australia. I believe IOC is up to version 3.1 (?) but I
cannot find any reference to it in my 'immaculate' filing system of emails.
Perhaps I have to go back to the old days of keeping all of them......

Please reply directly, so as not too fill the inboxes of other B-A members.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
 *Yours in all things* "*GREEN"*
**
*John Harris*
*Croydon, Vic*
*
Owner - Wildlife Experiences
Ecologist/Zoologist*
*Nature Photographer*
*Wildlife Guide*

*0409090955*
**
*President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria*
*(www.fncv.org.au)*