birding-aus

Darwin guides?

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Darwin guides?
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 17:29:51 +1000
I've just received an email from a Finnish birder who is desperate to find
a bird-guide whilst in Darwin in July.

He asks:
*Any idea where to look for my missing four species close to Darwin:
Buff-sided Robin (Berry Springs? Manton Dam?), Yellow-rumped Mannikin
(airport?), Letter-winged Kite (around Fogg Dam?) and Red-chested
Buttonquail? I realize that the last two are both rare and nomadic...*

If anyone can assist Petri (We showed him around Brisbane many years ago
and he had incredible luck with nightbirds) could they email him on
 ?

Tom