birding-aus

Birding tourism

To: Debbie Lustig <>
Subject: Birding tourism
From: jenny spry <>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 14:10:56 +1000
Hi all,

Joy and I have been talking to shop keepers, petrol stations etc about bird
watching for some years now and in some cases, as when we go in for an
icecream after a hot morning's birding at Goshen or Hattah, we carry our
binos into the shop to help illicit comments.

I also try to mention any good shops, caravan parks, motels etc in my blog
in the hope that other birders will go to the same places. For example, the
owner of the Countryman Motel in Orbost now knows us and why we visit and
tells us of any special birds she has heard of.

cheers

Jenny
http://jenniferspryausbirding.blogspot.com.au/