birding-aus

Swift Parrot Watchers- please note!

Subject: Swift Parrot Watchers- please note!
From: Dejan Stojanovic <>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:09:08 +0800
Hi, this is just a reminder to people seeing swift parrots on their return from
Tas- please keep your eyes out for leg bands. There are now over a hundred
banded swift parrots out there as part of my research on their breeding biology
in Tas, so watch out for bands on the right leg. If you spot one, please let me
know where and when, and i'd love to see a photograph if you can snap one.
Thanks,

--
Dejan Stojanovic
Phd Scholar