birding-aus

No Amateur Shooting in NSW National Parks

Subject: No Amateur Shooting in NSW National Parks
From: Jim Smart <>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:22:27 +1000
  Hello Birding-Aus people,

For the latest developments in the fight to be able to go birding in a NSW national park without having to wear a bullet proof vest see:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/seasoned-shooter-joins-opposition-to-hunting-in-state-national-parks-20130411-2hokl.html

It would appear that our protests are being heard. However we have not yet put a stop to the Shooters Party's desire to use all NSW national parks as shooting ranges. We need to continue our protests. If possible please attend the Rally outside Parliament House, Macquarie Street, Sydney on Thursday April 18 at 1230.

Cheers,

Jim Smart
East Maitland NSW