birding-aus

Capitalisation of bird common names

To: "'Steve'" <>, "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: Capitalisation of bird common names
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:40:59 +1000
Yes that one is one of my pet hates too, the extreme in lazy communication.
Was the number 3, 27, 456902 or something else?

Just a funny thing, it is always curious to see how discussions swirl, from
a suggestion of a rare bird, to me highlighting the concern over the way
names are used, to this. At least someone got to change the title this time.
To go back to the original, there has not actually been an answer as to how
sure this grader operator's contact were that he was using the name in a
specific sense. Maybe that will take some time.

Philip