birding-aus

Tipping Points (2)

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Tipping Points (2)
From: Russ <>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:59:48 +1100
While I was lining up to photograph one of the Spotted Crakes today, John
Gamblin rang me with some important birding news ... I haven't advertised
Birding-Aus Footy Tipping yet! So here we go - no fee, no prizes, only
unparalleled glory.

If you want to join in the fun, or merely poke fun at me when Carlton loses
(I may just tip them every round this year), then go to:

http://www.footytips.com.au/competitions/?ff=settings&competitionid=5655&password=aves

As you can see, the password is aves so it really doesn't get any simpler.

By the way, I missed the shot!

Russell Woodford
Biridng-Aus Founder and Tipping Manager etc