birding-aus

RFI Birding Around Newcastle

To: <>
Subject: RFI Birding Around Newcastle
From: "Bob Dawson" <>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:38:08 +1100
Hi All

I am going to be in Newcastle on Labour Day (11th March) and wish to do some
birding.

Can anyone suggest some good spots around the area please. Possibly
including places to see off shore birds as there seem to be a lot of good
things about at the moment. (only have binos though)

I will have a car, (small to medium rental) and don't mind driving a bit.

If there are any birders going out around that area and don't mind someone
tacking along that would be even better. (my car and petrol)

If anyone can help, please contact me direct on this email address and also
please cc my private email (as cc'd above)

Cheers

Bob