birding-aus

Re. Canon Powershot SX50

To: 'Simon Starr' <>, "" <>
Subject: Re. Canon Powershot SX50
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 07:53:15 +1100
Simon, have you tried manual focusing with it? I'm interested to know if
they've made it any easier than it was with the S3. With that I had to hold
down a button at the base of the lens with my left thumb, and adjust the focus
with buttons on the back of the camera with my right thumb. Both sets of
buttons weren't in quite the right places for my thumbs to reach, so I had to
adjust my grip to do it.

Peter Shute