birding-aus

WA Pelagic mailing list

To: Birding-Aus <>, "" <>
From: John Graff <>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:31:08 +0800

Hi all, I am restarting a mailing list for those interested in hearing about
upcoming WA pelagic trips. Frank O'Connor maintained one when he organised the
trips, but I had been using Birding-Aus, BirdsWA mailing list, plus WA Bird
Notes and the BirdLife Aus calendar page to advertise upcoming trips. However,
on talking to a couple of people, it's apparent that not all those who are
interested can/do access these sources. So I'm restarting the mailing list - if
you are interested in hearing about any upcoming WA trips (currently Albany and
Hillarys (Perth)), please let me know by e-mail at this address, and I will add
you to the list. PLEASE NOTE though that I will continue to advertise the trips
on both Birding-Aus and the BirdsWA mailing lists, so if you are on either (or
both) of those lists you do not have to send me your details. You are however
most welcome to do so anyway if you wish Please feel free to pass onto anyone
who may be interested Cheers,John