birding-aus

RFI Wheatley's Where to Watch Birds in Africa

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI Wheatley's Where to Watch Birds in Africa
From: Peter Lansley <>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 19:20:15 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,
anyone out there got a copy of Nigel Wheatley's Africa guide that I may be able
to borrow?
I recently bought it (online) but some of the pages are missing due to an error
in the production or binding process. Managed to get a full refund but would
rather photocopy the remainder than buy a new book.
Proximity to Melbourne or Canberra would be an advantage, please reply
privately.
Cheers,
Peter Lansley.