birding-aus

Southport - a message from Paul Walbridge

To: paul walbridge <>, birding aus <>, birding aus <>
Subject: Southport - a message from Paul Walbridge
From: robert morris <>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 09:51:50 +0000

All
Paul Walbridge has just asked me to let Birding-Aus readers know that we are
running a replacement trip out of Southport for the one cancelled on 2nd Feb,
next Saturday (the 9th of February). The trip is going out to see what Cyclone
Oswald left behind and the conditions are forecast to be a week of SEs - which
are ideal conditions. After the Polynesian and New Zealand (type) Storm Petrels
in January and the huge influx of tropical sea-birds down the SE coast of
Australia in the last week, things look very promising.
For those interested please contact Paul on: (PH) (H) 07 3256 4124 (W) 07 3139
4584. or email:  and be quick, places will go
rapidly.

thanks
Rob Morris

Brisbane, Australia