birding-aus

Pilbara Sunrise

To: "" <>
Subject: Pilbara Sunrise
From: Chris Shaw <>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 19:57:20 +1030
Good morning from the Pilbara;

The rains from Cyclone Peta; not the Queensland cyclone have turned the country
green. I got up early to watch the sunrise and sit on a pleasant hill
overlooking the Nickol River estuary and watching the birds.

Fortunately you don't have to experience those almost invisible little mangrove
midges that must be all mouth by the way they can bite. Thank you Mr Deet.

You can share on my blog link below...

Chris Shaw

Mobile 0409 675912

My blog - "Top Birds and Everyfing" can be found on the following link

http://topbirdsandeveryfing.typepad.com/top-birds-everyfing/

“Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki