birding-aus

Interesting times at NSW Game Council

To: "'Susan Knowles'" <>, "'Birding-Aus'" <>
Subject: Interesting times at NSW Game Council
From: "Bob Cook" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:32:08 +1100
Are any of us surprised?  A sad indictment of the combination of the
self-interested, "don't give a damn" shooting fraternity combined with the
self-interested, "I just want to win the next election" state politicians.

Again, sadly, I suspect this will not alter the opening up of National Parks
to shooters.  Just watch the government spin come out.

Bob Cook