birding-aus

Field guide to birds of southern South America andAntarctica.

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Field guide to birds of southern South America andAntarctica.
From: Jill Dening <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:03:58 +1000
Hi Everyone,

I want to thank list members for some wonderful help regarding this subject. I am not free at present to reply individually (too much on) but will get back to those whose replies trigger further conversation.

The bottom line is that the best book is a great weight to carry. I wish I could buy it as a digital book!

Back soon, cheers,

Jill

Jill Dening
Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia