birding-aus

Trip to Victoria

To: "Stephen Aveling-Rowe" <>, "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Trip to Victoria
From: "ELIZABETH SHAW" <>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 01:35:17 +1100
Hi Stephen,
I live on Phillip Island and can recommend it to all birdwatchers. Most of the best sites of the Island and the rest of Bass Coast are outlined in the Brochure "Bird Trails of Bass Coast" published by WESBOC, now BirdLife Bass Coast. The brochures should be available in any of the Shire's information centres. The easiest to get to is probably at Newhaven, on the LHS after the roundabout. If you'd like to contact me for further information my mobile No. is 0407 882 946
Happy Birding
Elizabeth Shaw
Convenor
BirdLife Bass Coast