birding-aus

Christmas Wishes

To: "Ed Williams" <>, "Chris Charles" <>
Subject: Christmas Wishes
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 04:46:10 +1100
Season's greetings to all on B-A.

I presume all will be watching the tv today from the "G", hoping to see the
newly "discovered" Bird for the first time. :-)

Yours in all things "green"

John Harris
Croydon, Vic
Owner - Wildlife Experiences
Ecologist/Zoologist
Nature Photographer
Wildlife Guide

0409090955

President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria
(www.fncv.org.au)