birding-aus

Handbook of the Birds of the World Volume 16

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Handbook of the Birds of the World Volume 16
From: John Leonard <>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 14:04:59 +1100
And can someone explain why volumes like these are are still being produced
as physical volumes? I would buy them if they were available as CD ROMs or
as acess to a website where the infroamtion was, but I haven't the space to
store huge volumes like these.

(And also why hasn't anything been done about turning HANZAB into CD-ROMs
or a subscription website yet?)

John Leonard

--
John Leonard
Canberra

I want to be with the 9,999 other things.