birding-aus

Birding site?

To: "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: Birding site?
From: "Richard Nowotny" <>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 01:20:04 +1100
I quite like the concept of a birding "precinct" - larger than a birding
site, but smaller than a birding region.

Interesting to read that the WTP is larger than Cocos Is, similar size to
Malta.

May be information of interest/assistance to potential visitors to the WTP
(both Australian and international) - gives a good sense of its size, ie
much more extensive than most people's preconceptions of the typical sewage
treatment plant.

Richard