birding-aus

Re 'Stranded on Cocos' and need phone contact for Glen Facey

Subject: Re 'Stranded on Cocos' and need phone contact for Glen Facey
From: John Weigel <>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:26:23 +1100
Looks like as George Kastanza best put it "I'm BACK baby!".  It now appears
that I'm possibly going to be on a flight tomorrow that will allow me to scrape
into Albany in time for the 'Birding the Australian Bight'  pelagic.  Sorry to
those who contacted me re trying to take up my offer to try to transfer my
booking.

Does anyone have a phone number for Glen Facey from Brisbane? Glen is on the
Birding the Bight trip and I need to talk to him re gear he is bringing for me!

Strong southerly winds here on Cocos over last few days are more likely blowing
Asian vagrants home than into view here - but will continue to give it my best
shot.

Best wishes
John