birding-aus

William's Big Twitch

To: Carl Clifford <>, Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: William's Big Twitch
From: Mick Roderick <>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 18:11:13 -0800 (PST)
Carl,

The film is produced by Seadog Films, who did "On a Wing and a Prayer" and
"Steps to Recovery" (about the Carnaby's Black-Cockatoos).

Up until just over a week before the start of the NSW Twitchathon, William was
supposed to have been joining the Hunter Home Brewers for the duration of the
event (and for the "pre-twitch preps" as I understood it). But at the last
minute the ABC decided that the Twitchathon wasn't interesting - fools! I think
William enjoys a beer and was disappointed at missing the opportunity to be an
honorary brewer for a weekend ;-)

I'm looking forward to seeing the film which I think includes a piece on the
SOSSA work / pelagic trips off W'gong.

Mick