birding-aus

Ducks

To: <>
Subject: Ducks
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:27:59 +1100
Good evening everyone

                                             I have just finished doing 2
slideshows for Ducks & Geese on my Smugmug site and have downloaded some of
these onto my normal site as well. I have started to put all my photos into
Family groups on this site so there is a mixture of ducks from around the
world as well. One of the photos is of a Brown Teal taken in the Hauraki
Gulf in New Zealand and I was at the stern of quite a large catamaran that
catered for 10 couples for 5 days around Great Barrier Island and its
surrounding area. Anyway the ladies had just been over to a local winery and
had just returned saying they were going to get changed and have a swim off
the back. As I was taking the photo I noticed a dark shape coming up from
underneath and lucky for the Teal it must have sensed the movement and taken
off just as a huge Bull Shark erupted from the depths, I quickly turned
around to the ladies and asked who was jumping in first and a few expletives
were sent in my direction, unfortunately I did not get any photos of the
Shark!

Here are the links to the 2 slideshows as there is 74 photos in the first
one and 66 in the next. The slideshow button is in the top right hand corner
and you can make the slideshow slow, Med or Fast on the top left hand corner
of the screen.
http://barraimaging.smugmug.com/BIRD-FAMILIES-OF-THE-WORLD/ORDER-ANSERIFORME
S/Ducks-Geese-Swans/25847166_7QVdvq#!i=2159185819
<http://barraimaging.smugmug.com/BIRD-FAMILIES-OF-THE-WORLD/ORDER-ANSERIFORM
ES/Ducks-Geese-Swans/25847166_7QVdvq#!i=2159185819&k=c9CVs59> &k=c9CVs59

http://barraimaging.smugmug.com/BIRD-FAMILIES-OF-THE-WORLD/ORDER-ANSERIFORME
S/014-Family-Anatidae-Ducks/26053205_crMQJp#!i=2158962848
<http://barraimaging.smugmug.com/BIRD-FAMILIES-OF-THE-WORLD/ORDER-ANSERIFORM
ES/014-Family-Anatidae-Ducks/26053205_crMQJp#!i=2158962848&k=ZqTnfv4>
&k=ZqTnfv4

I would be interested in your feedback as this is the way I intend to load
my photos. PS I do not know how old the ducks are!

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones

Website www.barraimaging.com.au

Slideshows http://barraimaging.smugmug.com/