birding-aus

Bob Lake's email address

To: "Amanda Dowie" <>, "Amelia Nicholl" <>, "Anne Simpson" <>, "Barry Carmichael" <>, "birding-aus" <>, "Bob Lake" <>, "Bob Lake" <>, "Bob Lake" <>, "BobLake Kindle" <>, "Cathy Dexter" <>, "Chris Chastre" <>, "Chris McCosker" <>, "ChrisNadia Lake" <>, "Dick Howlett" <>, "Gregory North" <>, "Harvey Dexter" <>, "Jan Howlett" <>, "Jeff Ella" <>, "John Gibbs" <>, "Judy Lake" <>, "Julie Gardenezi" <>, "Julie Gill" <>, "Julie Lake" <>, "Julie or Jill Lake" <>, "Kirsty Sullivan" <>, "Larry Buckley" <>, "LiisanAndrew Simpson" <>, "Mark Milbank" <>, "Michael Vaughan" <>, "Nigel Waistell" <>, "Paul Talbot" <>, "Richard Anthony" <>, "Rob Lake" <>, "Rosie McKellar" <>, "Ruth Davies" <>, "Sarah Anthony" <>, "Sarah Anthony" <>, "ScenicRim RegionalCouncil" <>, "Shaina Papasedero" <>, "Stuart Scott" <>, "Sue Lake" <>, "Sue Pelly" <>, "Susan Cantrell" <>, "Tim Garnett" <>, "Tony Reed" <>
Subject: Bob Lake's email address
From: Bob Lake <>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 10:19:47 +1000
Hello all,

Could you please note my new email address is:

After our third major problem with iPrimus we are both changing to different
email providers. Problem is, iPrimus has just gone haywire when we are away
from home for a week, working on a project, and neither of us could access SEND
and only one could access INBOX. With both email accounts with the same
provider, each time one had a problem the other shut down as well. Now, with
two different email providers, at least one of us will be functioning.

To all those friends and relatives with whom I have not been in contact for a
long time, I hope you are well and thriving.

With best wishes.

Bob Lake

Email: