birding-aus

Regent Honeyeater

To: <>
Subject: Regent Honeyeater
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:10:30 +1100
Gidday Everyone

                              Recently I was fortunate enough to have seen a
couple of Juvenile Regent Honeyeaters up at Chiltern which I have put up
some photos of these and some old shots that I took up that way in 2008,
whilst processing the old photos I noticed a blue wire protruding from the
back of one of these birds and at closer inspection realised that there is
also a small transmitter attached to the back . This was not long after the
release of a group of captive birds from the breeding program that had been
living in a large enclosure that was set up in the vicinity prior to their
release in 2008. Here is my usual link

http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup
<http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=0>
&cat=0