birding-aus

Wandering Tattler time is approaching.

To: "Robert Inglis" <>
Subject: Wandering Tattler time is approaching.
From: John Tongue <>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:50:38 +1000
Hi All,
Yes, they are on their way.....

We had 2, or perhaps three, Wandering Tattlers turn up on our last morning on
Norfolk Island, recently (14.9.12).  Three Tattlers seen on the rocks near
Crystal Pool.  By the time we'd got close enough to work out they were
Wanderers (we'd already packed our scope), only two could be found, and ID'd as
Wanderers.  The third probably was as well, but may have been a Grey-tailed.

John Tongue
Ulverstone, Tas.