birding-aus

SW Qld trip summary

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: SW Qld trip summary
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 18:58:13 +1000
Finally managed to put a summary of our recent trip to SW Queensland
online. We were fairly successful getting most possible species except
Hall's Babbler, Grey Grasswren and Grey Falcon.
Unfortunately John is currently away so I am unable to put up a complete
list but should be able to do so in the coming weeks.
Also a big thanks to all those that offered advice on finding the
grasswrens and if considering a trip out there get in touch with Toni and
Greg at Kilcowera <http://www.kilcowera.com.au/>, I'm sure that you won't
be disappointed!

Read my blog entry here <http://www.aviceda.org/wp/>

Tom Tarrant