birding-aus

birding and glasses

To: Dave Torr <>
Subject: birding and glasses
From: Peter Morgan <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:08:03 +1000
I use multi-focals with Swarovski 8x30 without any problems.  Years ago, I used
a small, relatively cheap pair of Nikons without any problems. It saved a lot
of taking binos off and on after Alan Morris took pity on me and folded the
rubbers down.  Bev uses hers in the same way with her Zeiss 8x30 without any
problem.

Peter and Bev Morgan