birding-aus

Frogs

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: Frogs
From: Tony Keene <>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 10:17:09 +0930
Hi all,

Thanks for all the responses!
Regarding the Cane Toad / Ornate Frog, when I saw it my first thought was Cane Toad and I was going to (ahem) extirpate it. However, it was less than 2 cm in length, which I thought was rather on the small side, so the critter wasn't reduced to jam. I got a second opinion later and Ornate Frog was what was settled on, but I'm happy to pull that page. I've removed the link from the frogs page, but here's the page itself for reference/chance to laugh at a mis-ID...
Cheers!

Tony