birding-aus

Biding Bali and Sumbawa

To: "" <>
Subject: Biding Bali and Sumbawa
From: Brendan Cook <>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 06:31:47 +1000
Hi all,

For the first time I am squeezing some birding into an Indonesian surf trip. I
plan on spending a few days in Bali barat national park and the higher forest
around Ubud. I will be only be travelling to Bali, Sumbawa and Nusa lonbongian
does anybody have hot tips on must see locations???

Also I am been looking at field guides to the region but can not decide on one,
does anyone recommend a particular guide???

Thanks

Brendan

Sent from my iPhone