birding-aus

The Big Year

To: "birding-aus ." <>
Subject: The Big Year
From: Steve Roderick <>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:00:24 +1100
Ive seen The Big Year, it is a reasonable movie and I recommend it, remember it
is Hollywood.

Nearly all the reviews online are lower than 7/10 but...........most reviews do
credit the movie as reasonable quality and not trash, it seems to lose points
because its about birding!

They'll never understand.

Steve Roderick.