birding-aus

Impact of climate change on pelagic birding

To: Laurie Knight <>
Subject: Impact of climate change on pelagic birding
From: "Jeremy O'Wheel" <>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:42:44 +1100
Anthony Watts has no climatology qualifications, and his blog is devoid of
any meaningful science. He has continually been debunked by actual
scientists and is only a source of misinformation.  Two degrees is a
massive change for average temperatures.  It's important to remember that
the average global temp during the last ice age was *only* five degrees
lower than now, and most of Europe, North America, and Tasmania were
covered in ice. Averages are not the same as single day temperatures.

Jeremy O'Wheel