birding-aus

Binos message

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Binos message
From: Marie Tarrant <>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:27:12 +1000
By way of a follow-up email to one I posted late last year.

I’ve just taken delivery of 2 pair of binos and other accessories - a
generous donation facilitated by Johannes Nothdurfter on behalf of
Swarovski Optik Australia.  They will travel with me to Sri Lanka in May
and be left behind at the project for which I’m volunteering (with a deal
of regret on my part I might add, as they are rather super!).

As previously emailed to Birding Aus the Sri Lanka based group want to
develop a community based program to support bird conservation and
especially to work with school children.  The donated binos are for a good
cause and will make a lasting positive difference for people and wildlife
in need and Swarovski definitely has my vote for this amazingly generous
gesture!

I trust this update to Birding Aus won't be construed as an advertisement
of any kind, rather just recognition for the generosity of spirit.  The
fact that publicity was not a prerequisite for the help was stressed to me.

Marie Tarrant
Kobble Creek, Qld

--
Marie Tarrant