birding-aus

southern africa birding

To: "'Gary Wright'" <>, "'birding aus'" <>
Subject: southern africa birding
From: "Trevor Hardaker" <>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 06:23:41 +0200
Hi Gary and other Birding Aussers,

Yes, we do have a local group called SA Birdnet and the URL to join that
group is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sabirdnet

You should be able to glean quite a bit of information off that group. I am
also involved in a few other local websites that might contain some useful
info for you if you are interested (URL's in my signature below).

Hope you have a great trip to South Africa!

Kind regards
Trevor

TREVOR HARDAKER
Cape Town, South Africa

Follow our local exploits in the field at:
http://hardakerwildlife.wordpress.com/

See our photos and trip reports at:
www.hardaker.co.za

ZEST for BIRDS
Pelagics, rarity photos, listing clubs and more:
www.zestforbirds.co.za

SA RARE BIRD NEWS
Get the latest rarity news by joining at:
http://groups.google.co.za/group/sa-rarebirdnews

SOUTHERN AFRICAN RARITIES
Online database of all SA rarities
www.rarities.co.za