birding-aus

Buying USA versus Australia

To: <>
Subject: Buying USA versus Australia
From: "Judy Leitch" <>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:55:47 +1000
I agree that the after sales service of Swarovski is excellent.

My 7 yr old, but lovingly looked-after Swarovski bins needed repair and had
to be sent by Swarovski to Austria. Mark Schleicher, from Photo Continental
Brisbane, arranged with  Hannes Nothdurfter of Swarovski Sydney, that I have
a loan pair until they arrive back. The loan pair of Swarovski arrived soon
after. They were a welcome sight and almost felt like a Christmas present.

Judy Leitch