birding-aus

Bird World Cup

To: Baus <>
Subject: Bird World Cup
From: Gunnar Engblom <>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:18:33 -0500
Thanks David, I really have to thank Huffington post, to come up with such
a brilliant take on the 1000 places to see before you die..... I mean, your
not going to see 1000.... so pick ONE!. It has been a great boost for the
traffic to our site. We have had our busiest day today with close to 2000
hits today from 1160 unique visitors. I think people will come over and
over again, just to check how the results are changing.

It also makes good tweets and facebook updates.

Stephen

Unfortunately, the free version of Polldaddy that I am using does not allow
for sorting the voting into geography. Had I paid $200 it would have given
me that option. But I easily think it could be the other way around as
well. Here in Peru, Peruvian birders love their own birds and may go out of
their way to vote for Marvelous Spatuletail.

Saludos

Gunnar