birding-aus

Birds Australia - Victoria Group Portland Pelagic Trips - Extra spots th

Subject: Birds Australia - Victoria Group Portland Pelagic Trips - Extra spots this 2011/12 summer
From: Chris Lester <>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 21:23:54 +1100
Dear Birding-ausers,

I now have access to the larger boat out of Portland for our summer trips. This means 12 people can go instead of 8.

So, for December, January and February, I have some extra spots available.

If you want one (or more), please email me, following the guidelines on the BA-Vic web site (address below). They will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

Also, please note, that from now on, the trips will only be scheduled on the one day. There will be no reserve day for any future trips.

Regards

Chris

For details of Portland trips, go to the BA-Vic web site at the bottom of the page on http://www.birdsaustralia.com.au/the-organisation/vic-activities.html

For reports of past BA-Vic trips from Portland and Port Fairy, search the Birding-Aus archives for the trip reports at http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/html/birding-aus/