birding-aus

Gull-billed Terns in Caloundra, SEQ

To: Jill Dening <>
Subject: Gull-billed Terns in Caloundra, SEQ
From: Adrian Boyle <>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 18:21:26 +0800
Hi Jill

Not sure on exact arrival dates sorry.
We do however have some over winter  so makes it a little more difficult
knowing when birds have started to arrive.
I dont actually think they breed that far north. Well nothing compared to many
of the other migratory shorebirds that have been streaming back for weeks now.
Id have a look tomorrow if I could but Ill be out of Broome for 2 months as of
tomorrow arvo.

Cheers Adrian