birding-aus

Barham Ostriches, and others

To: "'John Tongue'" <>
Subject: Barham Ostriches, and others
From: "Bob Cook" <>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 22:31:58 +1000
Hi John

Interesting that you saw White-browed Babblers on Lashbrook Rd. We also were
advised that Chestnut-crowned were there but we only found a group of about
6 Grey-crowned about 1km along the road (we didn't go right to the end of
the road).  It therefore seems that three species of Babblers are present
within about 2kms along that road - pretty special?!?

Bob Cook